Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just a small update

It's been an odd week for me as far as work goes. Last night the call center was evacuated due to a bomb threat, and today I had to leave early due to the snow. My pay check is not going to be pretty. *sigh* Ah well, at least I am glad that nTelos seems to care about my safety. Kroger would probably want me to work even if someone had strapped a bomb personally to my back.

Aside from that, everything else seems to be going relatively well. No real dramas or emotional upheavals to report. Bizarre, I know. 

I am trying to actually work on my writing. I'm never actually going to get published if I don't have the story written. I am in the process of transferring some of my writing  to this blog so that I can share some of my work with others and hopefully get some critiques so that I know what needs to be tweaked. I like compliments alright, but I want to hear suggestions for improvement. (This is a hint boys and girls. :p) 

And... that's pretty much it for this particular blog. I know, barely worth posting, but it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment