Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Twas the week before Samhain...

Well it has been over a month since my last blog entry, which if you read it may seem like an eternity and that I have not been adhering to the task I set before myself, but I assure you I have. Instead of primarily working on my writing as I had assumed I would be doing, I found that I was more interested in my personal crafts, at least momentarily. I finished crocheting the blanket for my sister finally, and have been working on one for Goober (though not as much as I probably should). I've also been working on a few dream catchers and throwing myself into my Pagan studies, so while I may not have been writing as much as I have intended, I have still been productive. :)

That being said however, November is just around the corner. To those of you that may be reading this and are not in the know, November is National Novel Writing Month (also known as NaNoWriMo). It is a challenge set forth to anyone that has ever wished to be a published writer to write a 50,000 word novel between November 1st and November 30th. It will definitely be a challenge... but I think it will be fun to try.

With that being said, I am actually going to have to cut this short. Hopefully I will have some updates to post later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment