Friday, March 14, 2014

To the gym!

The time has come for me to once again notice that I have gained weight and try to do something about it. I think I have replaced self harm with over eating and neither are really proving to be healthy for me.

So I am going to try going back to the gym more regularly. I think getting some of the weight off will help improve my mood. The logic at least seems sound, right? Bah. It's all just part of the process.

Generally though I am starting to feel better. I'm not back at 100%, but I'm the closest I've been in weeks. Just acknowledging that I am feeling better seems to feel even better, if that makes sense. I'm just taking more time for me and squashing some of those annoying impulses to help people I have no real way to help. Some things are beyond my ability and I need to build myself back up before I even try to throw myself back out there to help.

I've also been inspired lately to write more, so I am hoping to post more stuff soon. Til then, I gotta go. Gotta finish this shift and then... The treadmill awaits.... *lightning flashes, thunder booms*


No comments:

Post a Comment